So, a bunch of people have asked me to speak at events this year. And this is ON TOP of events and training I’m doing with my company (Castlebridge Associates).
- March 18th – I’m talking about Kelly’s Heroes, Data Privacy & Governance, and stuff with DAMA UK in the Tank Sheds at DCC Shrivenham in the UK.
- March 28th – 2nd April: I’m presenting at Enterprise Data World (EDW) in Washington DC (on Data Protection, Data Governance, and Data Quality).
- May 14th – Commercial Media Group conference on Data Protection Regulation (Dublin)
- May 18th – 21st – Master Data Management & Data Governance Conference, hosted by IRMUK. I’m teaching a full day tutorial at that conference (on Data Protection, Data Governance, and Data Quality stuff).
- June 6th – Lecturing on Law Society of Ireland Certificate in Charity Law, Trusteeship, and Governance
- October – Date TBD: Castlebridge Associates will be hosting a conference on behalf of DAMA Ireland. I might do a bit of presenting
- October – Date TBD: The day after the conference, Castlebridge Associates will be hosting some public training courses for Data Governance, Data Quality, and Data Protection featuring our team and an invited MasterClass tutor.
- November: 2nd-5th – Not confirmed yet but I’m looking forward to teaching at IRMUK’s EDBI conference in November.
Not a bad diary! Now, to fit the big client engagements in around that…